Kamshet is one of the hidden gems of India which is located in Pune, Maharashtra. This place offers a perfect playground for various adventurous sports and one of them is paragliding which is a soul-seeking experience above in the skies. Kamshet is located in the picturesque landscapes of India. Here you can witness the immense beauty of the region and take a flight of freedom, Kamshet welcomes you to the world of paragliding where you can live your dreams.
Kamshet gained identification as one of the top paragliding spots in the world because of its ideal weather conditions and gentle winds flowing. It doesn’t matter whether you are a first-timer or a well-experienced pilot, you will find several professional paragliding schools and experienced instructors who will help you to make this experience more thrilling by guiding you in the right way. The lush green landscapes, rolling above the hills and lakes, and witnessing the wide view will leave you amazed.
The feeling when you run toward the edge of the cliff and the wind flows below your wings is unbeatable. You’ll have the best time of your life while in Kamshet paragliding. Even if you are a beginner you will find experienced instructors who will guide you before your flight. The most thrilling adventure awaits you in Kamshet.
What do you know About paragliding?
Paragliding is an adventurous activity that involves flying in the sky like a bird with a paraglider. This flight has a harness that helps you control the flight. Paragliding depends upon the wind flow and climate conditions. If you want to have a safe experience then you should plan your trip when the weather is pleasant and the sky is clear.
Paragliding is a peaceful and exciting experience, paragliders are easy to handle because they are designed uniquely, the strong harness and sleek design help you to change direction according to the flow of the wind and reach a higher level in less time.
Flying above the large landscape and lakes is one of the best feelings in the world, having a panoramic view of the world and flying freely up in the sky feels so relaxing and thrilling at the same time. This paragliding experience in Kamshet will leave you with some of the most memorable moments that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Safety measures for a safe flight:
It is necessary to take precautions before trying paragliding, similarly paragliding also requires some safety precautions for having a safe and enjoyable flight.
- You should carry all the safety measures before going paragliding if you are a beginner make sure you take proper training from the paragliding schools where experienced trainers are available to help you. Make sure you are physically fit and mentally prepared before going on the adventure.
- Wear proper safety gear like a helmet and make sure you have a strong harness and line so that you do not have to face any kind of problem at the time of flight. Make sure you check your paraglider properly before taking off in case of any wear or tear do inform the team about it.
- Checking weather conditions is the most important thing before going for any adventurous activity. Make sure that the sky is clear and there is no sign of rain or thunderstorm. Avoid paragliding in unstable weather conditions. The best time for paragliding is in October-May.
- Avoid paragliding if you have any kind of health issues or any injury. Do not push yourself out of your limits, if you are not comfortable you should avoid it. Old age people, women who are over 3 months pregnant, and children below the age of 13 are advised to avoid paragliding due to safety reasons
- Make sure that the types of equipment of your paraglider are in good condition so that you can have a safe flight. There should be no cuts in your paraglider and the harness should be strong.
Taking safety measures is the most important thing otherwise you can face some undesirable circumstances which can be dangerous for
Best time for paragliding in Kamshet:
Kmashet has a favorable weather condition throughout the year which makes it the best spot for paragliding. However, October-May is the best time for paragliding in Kamshet, these months offer a better flying experience than other months.
The weather is pleasant in these months, nothing can beat the combination of clear skies and gentle wind which is perfect for paragliding. You should visit Kamshet for a memorable paragliding experience from October to May.
Avoid paragliding in monsoon season which starts in June and lasts till September, in these months Kamshet experiences heavy rainfall and the weather is unpredictable.
You should plan a trip to Kamshet in the winter season to witness the breathtaking views while paragliding in calm winds and cool temperatures. Winter here starts in November and lasts till the end of February.
Popular paragliding spots in Kamshet:
This place has some of the most famous paragliding spots for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced or a beginner. You should visit the following paragliding spots during your next trip to Kamshet.
fly above the Kamshet Lake and witness the calm water of the lake from there. If you want a peaceful paragliding experience then this is the best spot for you because this place offers a peaceful and naturally beautiful environment.
if you are an experienced paraglider then this is the best spot for you, this hill offers a breathtaking view of landscapes along with the amazing launch site which also makes it one of the favorite spots for paragliding.
this place has a wide landing area and gentle slopes along with favorable weather conditions which makes it the best paragliding spot for beginners. The wide landing area makes it safe for landing.
flying above the wide area of the dam with a vast expanse of water below is one of the best experiences. You can explore the area from various angles which will make your flying experience more interesting.